Saturday, April 18, 2009

Special A !!!

Special A !!!! mine mine mine memememememememe mine!!!


!@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#$%^^%$#$%^&*(*&*(*&^%$$%^&^%^&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :p :)


i know i'm acting a bit eccentric but - !@#$%^&&^%$#@@#$%^!!

i've been waiting for this moment when i saw it in Popular. at bargain price too! RM29.90
which made it possible for me to buy it on my own and without my parents knowing. they do not need to know about the fact yet but i promise readers, i didn't past on any half information about it nor did i lied about it. my parents won't come to know about it from here because, obviously, they don't surf the net that much. and this is no site they'd come to... so shhh...

i appreciate that...

i know this post seems to be out of place but be a sport and celebrate with me ya?

cos' i really wanted this dvd for some time now..



anyway, xP

love it always




tata now

0 comments: