Saturday, April 18, 2009

mamak

i knew this wouldn't turn out to be what i anticipated. but still, i'm stubborn enough to ignore that i will not have anything to do but idle there. its not that i'm saying derogating things about those present-its not their fault that i'm being belligerent-but i'm having self-pity, for myself. obviously.

its not too late to navigate off to a more blissful blog. this post might twist to something repulsive. (or maybe not)



get ready then.. (i assume people continue reading this ignored me.)








okay, there's not much to elaborate from the short 2 1/2 hours there but adequate to drive me insane and dull. but first, lao gong if you're reading this, this post is everything and everything EX-cluding you..so don't get me wrong. my bom target here is no other than my oblivious sister.

maybe its just that the group is a little younger than me and a few of them my age-just not intimate enough to join the banter. i don't want to interfere with the kiddos' banter nor do i want to mingle with my i know u , u know me friends.. don't get me wrong ( for the 2nd time) they're nice people but i'm much comfortable with my usual mates. who doesn't? so what does that leave
me? mostly i stare out to space..i know when i stare towards people but not exactly looking at them- maybe to the scenery behind them?- they'd fidget until i look away... i'm sorry if i did offended anyone but...i can't help it. take that as apology or forget it. you're not getting a better one from me.




BUT.



there are happenings that i can't help but to respond. laugh.

i remember this the most - che ryl held the small container of two golden fishes (about 1.5 cm in length each) close to gladys's face while she continued to talk to vanessa. ( did i spell it right?) oblivious, i say. this is when it happened : che ryl beckoned gladys and she turned a little too abruptly only to jump back when she saw the icky fishes. :D :p are the fishes so repulsive?? :p


i can't remember anything else other than that though..

peace, dear readers.

my dear sister, ARGH!! inexplicable!!



i know i'm being petulant but- arghh!!!!


tata now.. i don't need another thing to end up broken.

don't hold your breath for the next posting.

0 comments: