Thursday, April 30, 2009

its coming!!

mid year examinations are coming!!!!

how now??!! how?? HOW??!!! i haven't start reading my history, biology, moral, sivik, pjk and...and.... argh!!!
i don't know what to do now...

oh..

i know!!!


brilliant me!! xp *clap clap*

*open the window* mmmm mmm!!! feel the breeze...soothing for the last minutes of my life.

since i've come this far, i've got to say:

its nice to live for 16 years as 'kids' but unfortunately not enough to enjoy being an adult. suppose i decided to end my life now.. but whatever. thank you people who know me throughout my entire life up until now (though i think you wouldn't admit that you knew me after reading this :) you guys really spice it up or for some cases, add acid to it but i guess that reflects who you are. decent or horrible right? yup. definitely right.

enough said.



so long s***ers!! (and no. its not you f.y.i. its just a reflex when you're momentarily insane)







p.s if you think i really would take my life away so easily, you're dead wrong.



and for all the silly donkeys in my life, here's a reminder for you.

you haven't seen anything yet biatch but i've seen fugly donkeys like you fo shizzle


$#@#$%^*%$##!@#$#$%$#%*%$@!@@##$#@!@#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












0 comments: