Tuesday, December 9, 2008

SSSHHHHOOOPPP-ing!!!

I'M BACK!!! muahahahahaha!!! (this is not suppose to be here cos i'm happy!! :)


know why know why???
YEA!! me go shopping at kl!! 1st 1st i go sungei wang then bb plaza then pavillon(but no shop shop there...just window shop..crazy people.. ONE shoe cost RM3000.00 neh!!! GAHHH!!!) then klcc then ... ??? forgot neh... but i go there for 3 days 2 nights...oh..and i stayed in Federal hotel with my cousins and aunt..



shopping is fun fun!!! :)


new year clothes bought edi and my closet cannot close..hehe..
lovie shoppie!!


and last thing is, i went for FISH SPA in midvalley!!
geli when they come..hehehehe..but hoh, i think the fishy gonna die cos the nibble my nail polish.. aw...T.T


anyway,the fishy did a too good job cos... 'pai seh' want to say this..they ate my leg small hair.. *sob* botak edi my leg...but now ok la.. somemore fishy eat edi it still looks just the same... hahaha!!! :P




thats the end of my craps

till next time
more from me, tata!!

0 comments: