Monday, December 29, 2008

PMR results!! :)

YAY!! finally the day is here. my PMR results is here!!

its been a long time waiting for it...u don't know how nerve wrecking it is to wait for it right? now you know... its NERVE. WRECKING!!!

but lets not jump into conclusions shall we?

i happy!!! Happy!! HAPPY!!! H.A.P.P.Y!!!

excellent results to me!! duh...who don't want the glory of 7 a's huh? sheesh...party pooper... no fun. back to the story...ignore the party pooper side..

this could guarantee me the 1st class ticket to the Science stream class and i'm putting on hope that i land in the 1st class of science.. wish me luck dear reader... thanks a bunch. and of course not forgettin my friends... i hope they make it through with me next year.. would be a fun fun year!!

on the dark side pula...

this year's standard might not be that high... Grr!!! i wanna know my marks!!! i wanna see how exactly how i did!! MIEOU!!! why keep the people's hope so high? why give them the chance? thinking they are okok but in fact its not good at all!!! arghh!!! stupid!!! BAKA!!! (hope u readers understand who i'm referring to...if not...go fly kite)

before i go on the next postie;

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!! (it doesn't matter your results..at least u are still alive to read my craps :)

till the next,

tata

0 comments: