Wednesday, November 12, 2008

my doggies

if you think having 2 dogs at home is torturing, u might want to think again.

and i'm saying that is if you are the one doing all the dirty work everyday not just play dearies.. but although i have 4 doggies to take care now..its worth it.. my family gets free security and pets to play with.. :)



lets get to know the dogs shall we?
cody is the newbie..only 1 month old..and cody will be my crown prince after brownie,king of the property.. :P



(right to left then down) brownie pula is my handsome guard dog,6 yrs old..the best dog ever and then there's my aged beagle max, oldest among my 4's,11 yrs old...he's good for play only though...
and last but not least my second recently added puppy, miki, 5 months old..not train properly yet..she's the only female while my others are male..and no, she not for play...she bite hands.. preferably fingers and curl+wavy hair (mine) *sob*
so there we go.. my four doggies.. currently one protects me n family(brown) while 2 is in progress(miki and cody) and the last, no hope to be guard dog (max) hehe..
just to brag about my doggies here u readers are..
till then, more from me
toodles!

0 comments: