Tuesday, August 25, 2009

lets get the bomb target!!

its been a long time since i've bombed someone... oooo yea...
can you smell the acid rain coming? steel umbrellas on the ready!

okay, its what i call the intuitive me and lets assume i'm right all the way.

i've notice there's a x chromosome in class which-well,-seem to be attracted to my y chromosome. i'm amused by it more than that of feeling irritated or insecure because of course,i'm not. xp

she's pretty in way too...just too amoi looking. following me so far? good. she seems nice and i've heard from my friend that she not so bad either. on the outside. plus, at least she can read the whole twilight saga and no, not the chinese version although quite surprisingly, she's from a 24/7 talking chinese school. 'cool'. *clap clap* :D

but i have one advise for you darling, you are so not transparent. i can see you crystal clear-every furtive glance, flick of your super straight hair, every bat of your non existent eyelashes-like me-its like pasting tomato sauce beard all over your pretty face.

and to add my dear readers, fyi, the class for that night is always North pole bl**dy freezing cold. last week guess what kind of attire she choose to parade? guess? GUESS? G.U.E.S.S??!!

a FREAKIN, SLUTTY halter back, bright yellow - if i may - and extremely panty-like red short pants. my f*ucking Kei-kun! (not that my Kei can uh-hmm. its a teddy bear)

jeez... like that's not enough flesh exposed.. hee...wonder if she did have any booty calls that night..mmm...4 words slut. ~don't want to care.

anywho, my guess you know what she's trying to do here right? if i can and may.

LOL

she like trying in vain to catch the eye of a child who's watching a bunch of assorted candies. :)
you can really see her desperation that day :D too cold? LOL

my my... you won't get far.

p.s: she's got a rather queer label...sounds like the crispy kuih eaten with bah kut teh... but lets not let me be any more rude shall we? xD

anyway, thats all about the bomb target today..


tata now

0 comments: