Thursday, October 30, 2008

phftt!!! think you're better?! think again b*tches

lets make this crystal clear ja?...f*ck all students from the so call bloody good ch* school!!!!!! well...except from some i can't names...gives out which school i'm shooting now..yes,shooting with a tank machine gun...live with it! its not like i hate the school but i hate the people in there...all la's...wait, did i say i dun hate the school? erm...not!! but i dun like it either..



pardon me, but...


bitches!!!!!!!!!!! argh!!!!
hate!!!Hate!!!! H.A.T.E!!!



you want the proof? come to a1 today and check the 'fishing' up.. let me say this in advance;



they look down on people like me who unfortunately is
born unmistakenly chinese (fair skin, asian eagle eyes erhem..not sharp stereoscopic but the shape lar..) who yet untill now speaks shallow chinese language with a little english accent and can only read and write words ranging from numbers 1 to 10, flower,people,my name,i love you,i want to eat rice. hah! so dare!!! i can read and write this much!! (for a banana royal spilt like me!)



whats more...erm...nothing more to be exact but at least its something kay?



they think they are better than common kebangsaan school stu meh? lousy b*t*hes la...best school konon...let me tell you something





YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN ANY OF US OKAY?!



you're just like the rest of us. if you deny this fact then
GO FLY KITE LA!! better yet go back and cry on your mama's lap.. can't take this critism? then you are no better than you think you are. think twice next time you pick on someone like me.



to end this post,



remember me

this post

this blog

and if you ever dare pick on me again,

u better kiss your unbronze ass goodye and say your prayers you miserable rat!!

0 comments: